Enterprise Application Integration
A disjointed scenario in the IT environment increases the inter-dependency of the information shared across diverse application boundaries. With the assortment of legacy systems, ERP, CRM, Web-enabling solutions and multiple landscapes, integration of the existing legacy systems with latest technology innovations is indispensable for businesses today.
At EdgeIT, we are committed to enabling our customers to maximize the Return on Investments (ROI) for the initiatives on integration thereby mapping the growing demand on business.
EdgeIT engages some of the leading EAI product vendors and builds alliances to ensure that solutions delivered, leverage the best technology option to meet the growing requirements of the customers.
- Vendor tool independent
- Modular and scalable
- Caters to projects of varying size and complexity.
At EdgeIT we leverage your existing IT investments by enabling organizations to attain Integration maturity
Strategy and Consulting:
- Evaluation of tools and mapping an effective strategy for EAI integration
- Scope study, risk evaluation, EAI tool productivity analysis, ROI evaluation
- EAI architecture and design
- Costs and resource requirements estimation
- Implementation of end-to-end EAI solutions
- Post implementation support and service
Our strengths in EAI:
- Expertise: Middleware tools like SAP XI, IBM's MQ-series, NEON, webMethods, Forte Fusion (now marketed as iPlanet Integration Server), TIBCO, See beyond etc.
- Specialized technical and business process reengineering skills
- Faster time-to-market
- Reduced development costs
We improve the effectiveness by our core technology competencies of EAI services and solutions that complement other services offered- data warehousing, e-business solutions and packaged implementations.